Training in Ayurvedic Massage
May 8 to 11, 2020
Training in Ayurvedic Massage in Paris (In french)
This training is for health professionals who want to introduce the concepts of Ayurveda and the Ayurvedic massage in their current practice, or who want to embark on this activity. The class is also for those who simply want to learn this ancient technique for their own well-being
Abhyanga is not just a massage, it is a powerful and effective treatment for balancing the doshas that will give your clients a unique experience of their true state of well-being. I put at your disposal my deep knowledge and my expertise in the practice of Ayurveda as well as the 15 years’ experience in my own Ayurvedic centers that I had in Canada and in France, as well as the experience with several Six Senses SPA with which I had collaborations.
I guarantee you the most pleasant and the most professional wellness experience for your clients. You will have, as I always had after each massage, the following comment: “This is the best massage I have ever had! ”
When: May 8 to 11, 2020.
Cost: 475 euros for the first 4 registrations; 525 euros for the following.
Dates to remember:
Registration as of October 10, 2019
This training is only available in french.
In this course, our goal is to equip you with the necessary skills to perform the Ayurvedic Abhyanga Massage in a professional and effective manner and to give you an insight into Ayurveda as a science and medicine of lifestyle prevention.
- Understand the particular Ayurvedic approach to the human body; the 7 constitutions, the five elements, the energy system.
- To understand the human nature from a holistic point of view (body and mind).
- To quickly identify the constitution and the needs of your clients in order to offer them the best Abhyanga experience and an immediate reduction of the doshas.
- Know the effects, indications and contraindications of the massage.
- Perform the complete Ayurvedic massage Abhyanga, adapted to the constitution of the client.
- An understanding of the philosophy and practice of Ayurveda.
- The doshas / identify the constitution of a person / the state of equilibrium.
- The preparation of oils.
- The effects and theory of Abhyanga massage.
- Massage (practice) according to the doshas.